- Academician Tishkov V.A., Pivneva E.A. Ethnologic and Anthropological Researches in the Academic Science of the Russian Academy of Sciences;
- Glinkina G.P., Kulikova N.V. The Global Crisis and Its Features in New EU Member States;
- Denchev K. (Bulgaria). World System of the Power Safety: History and Prospects;
- Malkin S.G. (Samara) Mountain Scotland of the End 17th — the First Half of the 18th Centuries and Walter Scott Novels;
TO THE 65 ANNIVERSARY OF THE GREAT VICTORY
- Losik A.V., Tsherba A.N. War. People. Victory. Sights of Scientists at Great Patriotic War History;
- Kulikov A.I. In September, 1944. The Soviet-Finnish Negotiations about an Armistice (On Official Records);
HISTORIOGRAPHY AND SOURCE STUDY
- Academician Tikhvinsky S.L. “Mesny`s Chinese Miscellany” as a Source on Stories of China of the Second Half of XIXth Century;
- Falin V.M. Germany. Problems of the 21 century;
THE INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC CONFERENCES
- Yakunin V.I. Initiatives of the World Public Forum «Dialogue of Civilizations»;
NOTES OF THE DIPLOMAT
- Dubinin Yu.V. About Immortalization the Memory de Gaulle in Moscow;
FROM HISTORY Of MULTILATERAL COOPERATION Of ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE SOCIALIST COUNTRIES. 1974-1984.
- Dashichev V.I. The Project "Star" - in Search of an Exit from the «Cold War».
IN NATIONAL COMMITTEE OF THE RUSSIAN HISTORIANS
- Surinov I.A. International Contacts of Historians of the Russian Academy of Sciences in 2008-2009;
EDUCATION QUESTIONS ABROAD
- Zolotuhin V.P. The First Actions of the US President B. Obama in an Education Sphere;
- Sokolov V.V. The German Ambassador in Moscow in 1934—1941 F.Schulenburg – the Opponent of War with Soviet Union;
- Kurbak M.S. The Republic of South Africa 1960—1990th Years in Works of Nobel Winner J.M. Coetzee;
- Tanshina N.P. “Notes about Russia” of the French Diplomat of a Baron de Barante;
- Dementjev S.S. From History of the Soviet-North American Sports Communications. The 70th years of the XXth Century (the Hockey Rivalry);
Summaries and keywords of the published materials
Academician V.A. Tishkov, E.A. Pivneva. Ethnologic and Anthropological Researches in the Academic Science of the Russian Academy of Sciences
The article is devoted a condition of ethnologic and anthropological researches in the Russian academic science. In the article the new directions of scientific work in this area are characterized also.
G.P.Glinkina, N.V. Kulikova. The Global Crisis and Its Features in the New EU Member States
In the article on the basis of last data the authors analyze problems and prospects of development of the European countries which have recently entered the European Union in the conditions of world financial crisis.
Keywords: The Global Crisisáin the New EU Member States, the EU
K. Denchev (Bulgaria). World System of Power Safety: History and Prospects
In the article the problems of the world power safety are analyzed. Last years was received the wide circulation by the point of view that consumers have the own representation about power safety and suppliers – own, and together they because of the fundamental contradiction of their interests never will agree. The author considers that there is not the power safety of consumers as antithesis of the power safety of suppliers, and there is the power safety one for everything, and therefore the process of maintenance of the global power safety will be long, difficult and expensive.
Keywords: World System, Power Safety
S.G. Malkin (Samara) Mountain Scotland of the End 17 —the First Half of the 18 Centuries and Walter Scott Novels
The author considers the transformation of an image of the inhabitant of Mountain Scotland from as what it appeared in documents and the literature of the beginning of 18 centuries, to its romanticized image century later. Especially vivid examples of it are Walter Scott novels.
Keywords: Mountain Scotland, the end 17 — the first half of the 18 centuries, Walter Scott