- Academician Bogomolov T.O. Lessons of the Global Crisis;
- Brutents K.N. Whether Europe Can Tell "No" to the American Patronage?;
- Sokolov V.V. Great Britain on a Way to the Second World War;
- Koval T.B. The Social Doctrine of Catholicism about the Property and Riches;
- Aggeeva I.A. Cultural Contact in the Soviet Canadian Relations in the 1950th - in the Early Sixties Years;
- Valiakhmetova G.N. The Iraq Oil in a World Policy in the Near East (1928-1941);
- Shatoxina-Mordvintseva G.A. States-General of the Netherlands in the XVIIth- XIXth Centuries;
HISTORY AND THE PRESENT
- Medvedev R.A. 60 years to the Chinese National Republic;
HISTORIOGRAPHY AND SOURCE STUDY
- Sinyavsky À.Ñ. Russia in a Context of the World Modernization;
- Mamayeva N.L. Modern Historians of the Peoples Republic of China about the Republican Period of the History of China (1912-1949). From the Old Stereotypes to the New Approaches;
QUESTIONS OF THE TEACHING ABROAD
- Zolotuhin V.P. Discussion in the USA in Connection with the Prolongation of the Law of 2002 about School Reform;
- Myagkova Å.Ì. Vendée 1793. How the Myth about the Counterrevolution Was Created;
- Luneva Yu.V. Lord Edward Grey of Fallodon – the Master of the English Secret Diplomacy of the Beginning of the XX-th century;
- Vasin A.N., Velembovskaya K.M. Pages of the Biography of "the Father of TV» V.K.Zvorykin;
- Stykalin A.S. Tofik Muslimovich Islamov (1927 — 2004);
- Antonov V.A. Heralds of Kings of Denmark in XIV — XVII Centuries;
THE FACTS, EVENTS, PEOPLE
- Sirotinskaya M.M. John L. O`Sullivan and the “Democratic Review”, the 1840th Years;
Summaries and keywords of the published materials
Academician T.O. Bogomolov. Lessons of the Global Crisis
In the article of the known Russian scientist-economist are considered the problems which many countries in connection with a financial economic crisis have faced. According to the author, the USA will prefer to be limited to partial updating of existing system, the European countries will continue search of a new paradigm of postindustrial development. The author considers that critical spirits in the Russia, which have endured the all lacks of “wild capitalism”, perhaps, more strongly, than somewhere. Therefore it is necessary to expect that there will be new approaches in economic policy of Russia.
Keywords: the Global Crisis, the USA, Russia, economic policy
K.N. Brutents. Whether Europe Can Tell "No" to the American Patronage?
The article is devoted mutual relations of the European Union from the USA. The author underlines them asymmetry, a leading position of the USA. The beginning to such relations was given by results of the Second World War, and then is fixed by "cold war”. The NATO became the main tool of the American control over an external and military policy of Europeans. Meanwhile last years is observed the aspiration of Europe for leaving from long-term asymmetry to foreign policy independence. The aspiration of Europe to disposal of the American Patronage – at preservation of close mutual relations with the USA – gradually gains in strength, despite frequent fluctuations and return steps.
Keywords: Europe, The USA, the NATO, the American Patronage
V.V. Sokolov. Great Britain on a Way to the Second World War
The article bases on the little-known archival documents of the British archive «Public Record Office», Archive of foreign policy of the Russian Federation, and also materials of collections of the documents, published in Russia and abroad.
Keywords: Great Britain, «Public Record Office», the Second World War
T.B. Koval. The Social Doctrine of Catholicism about the Property and Riches
The article is devoted to the social doctrine of Catholicism about the property and riches. The author considers this theme in a historical retrospective show, since time of the statement of Christianity in V century and finishing statements of the Pope Benedict XVI in connection with a world economic crisis.
Keywords: the social doctrine, Catholicism, property, riches;
Aggeeva I.A. Cultural Contact in the Soviet-Canadian Relations in 1950 — in the Early Sixties Years
In the article on the basis of new archival materials is investigated the role of a cultural contact between the USSR and Canada in the international relations during time of “cold war”. The author comes to the conclusion about complexity, ambiguity of this process. The political effect of the cultural contact was as much as possible favorable to the USSR. However their dependence on interstate political relations and distinctions of the systems as a whole was not absolute. The cultural events inevitably got the independent importance, promoting mutual understanding of the people of Canada and the USSR.
Keywords: Canada, the USSR, 1950 — in the Early Sixties Years;
G.N. Valiakhmetova. The Iraq Oil in a World Policy in the Near East (1928-1941);
In the article is considered rivalry of great powers and the oil companies for the Iraq oil and its influence on transformation of system of the international relations in the Near East in 1928 – 1945 The research is based on the materials of funds of National archives of Great Britain (Public Record Office).
Keywords: Iraq, Oil, the Near East, 1928-1941
G.A. Shatoxina-Mordvintseva. States-General of the Netherlands in the XVIIth- XIXth Centuries;
The article concerns the formation and the development of the one of the oldest European parliaments – States-General of the Netherlands in the XVIIth -XIXth centuries. The author shows how the States General functioned in the Republic of the United Provinces and within the framework of the constitutional monarchy in the XIX century. The author demonstrates the making of the most important parliamentary norms and procedures and emphasizes the role, which the States General played in foreign and domestic affairs of the Netherlands during the said period.
Keywords: States-General, the Netherlands, the XVIIth- XIXth centuries