- Musatov V.L. History of the Soviet-Hungarian Relations in 1945-1989;
- Safronov V.P. The American Occupational Policy in Japan (September-December, 1945);
- Petrunina O.E., Aleksandrova A.K. Modern Economic Crisis in Greece and the Greek-German Relations;
- Veshnyaki Ya.V. Serbia at the Beginning of World War I: 1914-1915;
TO THE FORTHCOMING XXII CONGRESS OF HISTORICAL SCIENCES
- Bibikov M. V. General Assembly of the International Committee of Historical Sciences in Budapest;
HISTORIOGRAPHY AND SOURCE STUDY
- Ipatova A.S.History of the Russian-Chinese Relations in Documents and Materials;
- Pavlenko O.V. Foreign historiography of a Habsburg Monarchy of XX – the Beginning of the XXI Century;
- Bibikov G.N. International scientific conference "Era of 1812 in Destinies of Russia and Europe";
- Volotov O.G. Experience of the Hungarian Reforms. To the 100 Anniversary of the Birth of János Kádár;
HISTORICAL SCIENCE ABROAD
- Rey M.-P. (France). French Society and Napoleon's Russian Campaign of 1812;
- Myagkov M.Yu.Antagonism of Strategy: Red Army and Wehrmacht in 1942;
- Volosyuk O.V. Otto Magnus von Stackelberg – the Diplomat of the Russian Empire;
- Zaichenko O.V.August of von Kotzebue: History of Political Murder;
IN NATIONAL COMMITTEE OF THE RUSSIAN HISTORIANS
- Surinov I.A. International Relations of Historians of the Russian Academy of Sciences in 2011 – 2012;
- Ivanov Yu.V. Cultural Relations of the USSR and Poland in the 20-30th Years of the XX Century;
Summaries and keywords of the published materials
V.L.Musatov. History of the Soviet-Hungarian Relations in 1945-1989
In the article economic relations of the Soviet Union and Hungary in 1948 - 1975 are analyzed. Contrary to the opinion of some historians about economic cooperation of socialist countries as unequal, the author allocates mutually advantageous elements of communications, but at the same time he notes that the model of an exchange of the Soviet raw materials and energy carriers on finished products and the food to 80er years sputtered out, however more effective model that served one of the reasons of an acute crisis in the socialist commonwealth in 1989 - 1990 in exchange wasn't developed.
Keywords: Mutual benefit, interdependence, paternalism, external debt, integration, reorganization.
V.P.Safronov. The American Occupational Policy in Japan (September-December, 1945)
The author analyses in the article first of all the two most principal documents on which the future American Occupation policy in Japan was based, and also the measures of general MacArthur administration on the way of reforming this country during the first postwar months, till the moment when at the end of 1945 Moscow, Washington and London took a decision about setting up the multilateral Allied control mechanism for Japan. The author emphasizes the unprecedented scope, radicalism and liberal character of measures aimed at the reforming of the defeated enemy state which were taken in the international practice in the first time in history.
Keywords: United States, Japan, Supreme Commander for the Allied Powers MacArthur, Occupation policy, democratization, demilitarization, radical liberal reforms.
O.E. Petrunina, A.K. Aleksandrova. Modern Economic Crisis in Greece and the Greek-German Relations
The article is devoted to the reasons and socio-political consequences of the modern economic crisis in Greece, and also to the Greek-German relations during the crisis.
Keywords: Crisis in Greece, George Papandreou, PIGS/PIIGS.
Ya.V. Veshnyaki. Serbia at the Beginning of World War I: 1914-1915
In the article the circumstances of the entry of Serbia in World War I, and also the course of operations and the internal political situation in Serbia in 1914-1915 are considered. The special attention is paid on estimates and impressions of the Russian participants of events.
Keywords: Serbia. Russia. World War I.
A.S. Ipatova. History of the Russian-Chinese Relations in Documents and Materials
The article contains the review of the 12 published and the 4 preparing volumes of the documentary series “The Russian-Chinese Relations in the XVII-XX Centuries”. The basis of the series is materials of archives the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation, Archive of the President of the Russian Federation, RGADA, and other domestic and foreign archives, materials in a translation from the European and east languages are used also. The similar edition is undertaken for the first time, his analogs in the world historical sciences aren't present.
Keywords: Russia, Soviet Union, Empire of the Great Qing, Chinese Republic, People's Republic of China, Russian-Chinese relations, Qing diplomacy, Thirty-Six Stratagems.
O.V. Pavlenko. Foreign historiography of a Habsburg Monarchy of XX – the Beginning of the XXI Century
In the article the main sciences schools and directions are considered, the author defines stages of development of Habsburg researches. The special attention is paid to an integrated approach in reconstruction of history of the Habsburg monarchy as multicompound state, to discussions concerning its imperial essence, parliamentary and centralism tendencies, specifics of the ethnic question.
Keywords: Monarchy Gabsburgov; constitutional monarchy with the national-representative parliament; multicompound state; nationalism; dynastic myth.
M.-P. Rey. (France). French Society and Napoleon's Russian Campaign of 1812
The author considers the relation of the French society to Napoleon's Russian campaign.
Keywords: Napoleon's Russian campaign, Great army, P.P. Ségur
O.V. Volosyuk. Otto Magnus von Stackelberg – the Diplomat of the Russian Empire.
In the essay the life and activity of Otto Magnus von Stackelberg – the Russian envoy in Spain, Poland and Sweden are presented.
Keywords: Pedro Pablo Abarca de Bolea y Jiménez de Urrea, 10th Count of Aranda, marquis Grimaldi, Étienne François de Choiseul.
O.V. Zaichenko. August of von Kotzebue: History of Political Murder
Based on the studying of materials of commission of inquiry and attestations of eyewitnesses the author analyzes the reasons and circumstances of murder by student-theologian Karl Sand of the German playwright Augustus Kotzebue having a big public response (1761–1819), and also political consequences of this crime.
Keywords: August von Kotzebue, Karl Sand, student's corporations of Germany, formation of idea of national unity of Germany.