IN THE BRANCH OF HISTORICAL-PHILOLOGICAL SCIENCES OF THE RUSSIAN ACADEMY OF SCIENCES
- General Meeting of the Branch of Historical-Philological Sciences of the Russian Academy of Sciences;
- M.A.Gareyev. About Lessons and Experience of the Great Patriotic War;
- V.S. Hristoforov. Structures of the State Security of the USSR in 1941-1945. Documents of Archives of the FSB of Russia;
- K.V.Hvostova. Actual problems of Historical Knowledge;
- V.I.Bartenev. R.Reagan - M. Qaddafi: the American-Libyan Relations in 1980th Years;
- Kandaurova T.N. Military Settlements in the Western Europe and Russia 18-19 Centuries;
- I.V.Ignatchenko. A.Thiers and the First Carlist War in Spain (1833-1839);
REFLECTIONS ABOUT ECONOMIC REFORMS IN RUSSIA 90th YEARS OF THE XX-TH CENTURY
- R.H.Simonjan. How it began;
HISTORIOGRAPHY AND SOURCE STUDY
- Meyer M. S. The USSR and the East Countries the Day Before and in Days of the Second World War;
- V.I.Frejdzon. Vitebsk – Liepaja. 1943 – 1945;
- E.S.Dabagjan. Peru: the Launch and the Falling of the President A.Fujimori;
- A.S. Medyakov. Count Beust: Turns of Destiny of the Main Opponent of Bismarck;
- Mironov V.V. (Tambov). FORMS of the Soldier's Protest in Austro-Hungarian army during the First World War;
PAGES OF THE PAST
- Choni P. Gorkij in Italy (under Documents of the Central Archive of Italy);
- Buranok S.O. (Samara). Tragedy in Pearl Harbour and the American Press;
THE FACTS, EVENTS, PEOPLE
- Ostahova T.A. Destiny of the Commander of the Cruiser "Admiral Makarov" V.F. Ponomaryov — the Participant of Rescue of Victims Messina`s Earthquakes of 1908;
Summaries and keywords of the published materials
General Meeting of the Branch of Historical-Philological Sciences of the Russian Academy of Sciences
The annual report on work of the Branch of Historical-Philological Sciences of the Russian Academy of Sciences for 2009-2010 is presented. Meeting which has taken place on May, 17th, 2010 has characterized the basic directions of work of the Branch and has designated the prospects.
Keywords: the Branch of Historical-Philological Sciences of the Russian Academy of Sciences; report
M.A.Gareyev. About Lessons and Experience of the Great Patriotic War
In the article of the general, the president of Academy of Military Sciences on historical examples it is shown that the Soviet Union, its armed forces have rescued not only the people of our country, but also Europe from threat of fascist enslavement. It was the world historical victory reached by joint efforts of the USSR, the USA, Great Britain, China and other countries of an Antihitlerite coalition at a main role of the Soviet Union and its Armed forces. The author analyzes lessons of the Great Patriotic War and post-war conflicts from the point of view of use of its historical experience.
Keywords: the Great Patriotic War, military strategy, historical experience, lessons and the present.
V.S. Hristoforov. Structures of the State Security of the USSR in 1941-1945. Documents of Archives of the FSB of Russia
The author of the article, the head of the Department of registration and archival funds of FSB of Russia, gives the review of a complex of documents of the period of the Great Patriotic War, stored in archives of the structures of the state security of Russia. The author considers laws and standard legal certificates; office work documents; judicial investigatory affairs and materials of the state check (filtration), periodicals and documents of a personal origin (memoirs, diaries, private correspondence) on the research theme.
Keywords: the Great Patriotic War, the structures of the state security of the USSR, the Central Archive of FSB of Russia.
K.V.Hvostova. Actual problems of Historical Knowledge
In the centre of attention of the author – the general historical laws, temporary historical tendencies, the variety of historical knowledge, the historical objectivity and the validity of historical hypotheses, a role of mathematical methods in historical researches.
Keywords: synergetrics, stochastic, patterns
V.I.Bartenev. R. Reagan - M. Qaddafi: the American-Libyan Opposition in 1980th Years
In the article the author considers aspects of the American-Libyan opposition in 1980th years which replaced the relative calmness of 1970th years. Despite the efforts of administration of R. Reagan, it did not manage to achieve change of a position from M. Qaddafi (first of all as "sponsor of terrorism)". It has occurred only in the beginning 21 century that remains a unique case such in the Arabian world.
Keywords: Reagan, Qaddafi, opposition.
I.V.Ignatchenko. A.Thiers and the First Carlist War in Spain (1833-1839)
The article is devoted a policy of the French government of . A.Thiers concerning events in Spain of the period by the first Carlist war 1833-1839.
Keywords: A.Thiers, H.A. Medicabal, Istúriz
R.H.Simonjan. How it began
The article is devoted the source of formation of the economic model in the nineties of the 20 century which blocks throughout last 18 years modernization’s potential of Russia. The general political situation in the early nineties and a role of subjective factors in definition of strategy of the social-economic and political development of new Russia is analyzed.
Keywords: the Russian reforms of 90th years ХХ century, privatization, crisis of 1998
V.I.Frejdzon. Vitebsk – Liepāja. 1943 – 1945
Memoirs of the participant of the Great Patriotic War, the known scientific-slavist are a vivid example of the realistic description of military everyday life. The young lieutenant the gunner has told about military affairs of the brother-soldiers of different nationalities.
Keywords: Frejdzon, Efremenko, Polyakov, Abramovich, Rusakov.
E.S.Dabagjan. Peru: the Launch and the Falling of the President A.Fujimori
In the article the author explains the reasons of success A. at elections in presidents of Peru. The author gives the critical analysis of the Fujimori`s policy which has led to crash of his career and to imprisonment.
Keywords: Alberto Ken'ya Fujimori, Peru, Montesinos
A.S. Medyakov. Count Beust: Turns of Destiny of the Main Opponent of Bismarck
In the sketch on the basis of new sources is told about destiny of the Minister for Foreign Affairs of Saxony, one of outstanding figures of the German union, Reichskanzler Austro-Hungary Friedrich Ferdinand von Beust (1809-1886) which was known as the main opponent of Bismarck
Keywords: Friedrich Ferdinand von Beust, the German Empire, «the Third Germany», the Habsburg Monarchy