- Glinkina S.P. The Corruption Phenomenon: a Sight of the Economist;
- Kuznetzov D.V. (Blagoveshchensk). Use of the Military Force And the Public Opinion of the USA;
- Ajrapetov A.G., Molotkov S.N. (Tambov). Wehrmacht in the War Against the USSR (the Historic-Psychological Aspect);
- Kostusyak A.V. The Great Britain and the "Common market": from opposition to rapprochement. 1957-1973;
- Zudov Yu.V. The State and the Church in Denmark: the History and the Present;
- Fomin A.M. The Powers of the Triple Entente and the Near East in 1918-1923;
HISTORIOGRAPHY AND SOURCE STUDY
- Ermonskij A.N. History for Contemporaries (About the New Book of K.N.Brutents);
- Kan A.S. Sweden and the Nazi Germany: a morals and a policy (the review of the newest Swedish Literature);
THE INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC CONFERENCES
- Modern Lines of the Development of the Economic History. To Results of the 15th International Congresses of the Economic History;
- Mihajlenko A.V., Mihajlenko V. I (Ekaterinburg). New Italian Diplomatic Documents about the Military-Political Crisis on the Eve of the Second World War;
- Zajtzev P.V. English Journalist Alexander Vert and His Book «Russia in the War 1941-1945»;
- Andreev A.N. (Chelyabinsk). Quakers in the West and in Russia. The 18th Century;
- Durov V. I. The Foreign Policy Factor in the History of the Irish Nationalism. 1900 — 1916;
- Kotov B.S. «Germany or Prussia?»: The Zabern`s Incident of 1913 in Reflexion of the Russian Press;
PAGES OF THE PAST
- Choni P. Gorky in Italy (Based on the Documents of the Central Archive of Italy);
THE FACTS, EVENTS, PEOPLE
- Ostahova T.A. Destiny of the Commander of the Cruiser "Admiral Makarov" V.F. Ponomaryov — the Participant of Rescue of Victims Messina`s Earthquakes of 1908;
Summaries and keywords of the published materials
S.P. Glinkina. The Corruption Phenomenon: a Sight of the Economist
In the article problems of corruption are investigated from the point of view of the economist. The author underlines that it is necessary to oppose to corruption as a system problem the system answer. In this connection in the country the National program of counteraction of corruption is developed and accepted. The basic statement is preceded by the short historical digression of development of corruption.
Keywords: corruption, economist, the National program of counteraction of corruption
Kuznetzov D.V. (Blagoveshchensk). Use of the Military Force And the Public Opinion of the USA
On the basis of the American sources the author investigates the reaction of public opinion of the USA to use by the United States of America of military force after the Second World War and up to now. The antimilitaristic position of the American public opinion always has constraining influence on expansion of an interventional policy of the USA.
Keywords: use of the Military Force, the public opinion, the USA
Ajrapetov A.G., Molotkov S.N. (Tambov). Wehrmacht in the War Against the USSR (the Historic-Psychological Aspect);
The object of the research of the authors is the change of a moral-psychological condition of military men of the Wehrmacht on East Front in 1941-1945. Victories of the Soviet armies near Moscow and Stalingrad, personal courage and valour of the Soviet fighters have compelled the opponent to recognise high fighting qualities of Red Army men. For Nazi outlook that fact was catastrophic that the Soviet soldiers have appeared the winner in military fight.
Keywords: Wehrmacht, the USSR, the East front, 1941-1945, the historic-psychological aspect
Kostusyak A.V. The Great Britain and the "Common market": from opposition to rapprochement. 1957-1973;
The article is devoted to the process of the introduction of Great Britain in "the Common market" (1957-1972), accompanied by opposition between the West European partners in this question, and to the value of creation of the uniform economic and political space for the West European states.
Keywords: Great Britain, the "Common market",1957-1973
Zudov Yu.V. The State and the Church in Denmark: the History and the Present;
In the article the history of creation of the Danish national church, its position in a modern Danish society and the principles of its activity defined by operating constitution are considered.
Keywords: Denmark, the Danish national church, the state
Fomin A.M. The Powers of the Triple Entente and the Near East in 1918-1923;
In the article is considered the foreign policy of England and France in the Near East in 1918 – 1923. The author marks difficulties which England and France in the Near East have faced at carrying out of their policy. England for overcoming of these difficulties tried to pursue a policy of “indirect management”. France aspired to lean against old communications with Near-Eastern Christians. The Attempts to establish friendly relations with Turkish national movement led by M.Kemal have not crowned success; Kemal has managed to counterbalance influence of France at the expense of development of communications with the Soviet Russia.
Keywords: the Triple Entente, the Near East, 1918-1923, M.Kemal