THE 65th ANNIVERSARY OF THE GREAT VICTORY
- Rzheshevsky O.A. Before the Great Test;
- Myagkov M. Yu. Battle of Moscow: from the Defense to the Counterattack;
- Rubtsov J.V. About Commanders of the Great Patriotic War;
- Malkov V. L. Berlin, «the Bunker of the Führer», April - May, 1945. Indications of Nurse Erna Flegel;
- Maryina V.V. The Czechoslovak Military Units in the USSR. 1941-1945;
- Musatov V. L. The Gorbachev`s Restructuring and the Board Mode of Ceauşescu;
- Yazhborovskaja I.S. The Soviet Management and Martial Law Introduction in Poland in 1981;
- Tcherkasov P.P. The political reforms of Alexander II in reports of the embassy of France in St.-Petersburg;
HISTORIOGRAPHY AND SOURCE STUDY
- Corresponding Member of the Russian Academy of Sciences Kozlov V.P. Days of the Great Tests. Diaries 1941 — 1945 of the Director of the Leningrad Archive of the Academy of Sciences of the USSR G.A. Knyazev;
REFLECTIONS OF THE HISTORIAN
- Smirnov V.P. About the Reliability of Historical Knowledge;
THE SOVIET DIPLOMATS
- Pechatnov V.O. The Ambassador of the USSR in Great Britain I.M. Mayskiy (on Pages of his Diary);
EDUCATION QUESTIONS ABROAD
- Vyazemsky V.V. Modern Education System in Great Britain;
- Makarov V. G, Tyurin A.V. "Duet" with the Abwehr;
- Andreev A.N. (Chelyabinsk) Quakers in the West and in Russia. The 18th century;
LETTERS AND NOTES
- Grosul V. Ya. When the Second World War has begun;
Summaries and keywords of the published materials
Rzheshevsky O.A. Before the Great Test
In the article are denied sights of the authors, which consider the Soviet Union as the originator of the Second World War, attribute to it the aggressive plans. The historian shows, that even after the non-aggression pact conclusion between the USSR and Germany the Soviet management continued the diplomatic contacts to England and the USA, keeping possibilities for creation of an Antihitlerite coalition.
Keywords: the USSR, Germany, England, the USA, Antihitlerite coalition, Second World War
Myagkov M. Yu. Battle of Moscow: from the Defense to the Counterattack
Based on archival materials, the author shows the background of the Battle of Moscow, plans of Hitlerite command, a battle course for the capital and the reasons of the first great defeat of Wehrmacht.
Keywords: Battle of Moscow, Defense,Counterattack, Wehrmacht
Rubtsov J.V. About Commanders of the Great Patriotic War
In the article the author characterizes the higher command structure of the Soviet Armed forces (commanders of fronts) in days of the Great Patriotic War, the author expresses his opinion on recently published book of general E.I. Malashenko on this theme.
Keywords: commanders of fronts, Great Patriotic War, general E.I. Malashenko
Malkov V. L. Berlin, «the Bunker of the Führer», April — May, 1945. Indications of Nurse Erna Flegel
The indications of Erny Flegel have been given on November, 23rd, 1945 in Berlin to the employee of military investigation of the USA F.Stalderu and for the first time together with accompanying materials are completely published in Russian. They supplement other descriptions of last days Hitler. Later after the end of war about this document it is possible to tell 65 years as about a valuable historical source.
Keywords: Berlin, «the Bunker of the Führer», April — May, 1945, Erna Flegel
Maryina V.V. The Czechoslovak Military Units in the USSR. 1941-1945
In article the author investigates the history of creation and formation of Czechoslovak military units in the USSR, characterized the relations between the president of Czechoslovakia E. Beneş and generals G. Pika and L. Svoboda at the decision of practical questions, the author speaks about L. Svoboda's further destiny and G. Pika
Keywords: the Czechoslovak Military Units, the USSR, 1941-1945, E. Beneş, G. Pika, L. Svoboda
Musatov V. L. The Gorbachev`s Restructuring and the Board Mode of Ceauşescu
In article is considered the drama history of the December (1989) revolutions in the Romania, which have put an end to authoritative board of N. Ceauşescu, and which have turned the country on a way of democratic development. The author analyzes a condition of the Soviet-Romanian relations and he shows influence of the Gorbachev`s restructuring on internal processes in Romania.
Keywords: Gorbachev, Gorbachev`s Restructuring, Romania, 1989, N. Ceauşescu
Yazhborovskaja I.S. The Soviet Management and Martial Law Introduction in Poland in 1981
The author considers development of social political crisis in Poland, which created threats to socialism and safety of "socialist commonwealth", he shows also searches by the Soviet management of the optimum exit, ended with refusal of collective repressive actions in advantage of the independent Polish decision.
Keywords: the USSR, Poland, 1981, Martial Law Introduction
Tcherkasov P.P. The political reforms of Alexander II in reports of embassy of France in St.-Petersburg
The article is devoted to the occurring in 1860th years in Russia reforms – the local self-government reform, the judicial reform, military and navy reform and the reform of system of national education and to reflexion of these reforms in reports of the French diplomat in St.-Petersburg. The article is based on documents of the Archive of the Ministry for Foreign Affairs of France.
Keywords: political reforms, Alexander II, Russia, the Archive of the Ministry for Foreign Affairs of France