- Mirskij G.N. Islam: the History and the Present;
- Sogrin V.V. Civil war and Reconstruction. The Modern Perusal;
- Davidson A.B. Africa and Domestic Historians. To the 50 Anniversary of the "Year of Africa»;
- Orlik I.I. About the Concept Eurasianists;
- Brovko L.N. The German Evangelic Church and the National Socialism;
- Karelin V.A. A Problem of Internment of the Russian Prisoners of War of the First World War;
- Erlichson I.M. Republican Ideas in a Bourgeois and Nobility Utopia of an Epoch of the English Revolution (1640-1660);
TO THE 65 ANNIVERSARY OF THE GREAT VICTORY
- Boroznyak A.I.. The Blockade of Leningrad in the Historiography of Germany;
HISTORIOGRAPHY AND SOURCE STUDY
- Burov V.G. The Geopolitical Value of the Far East (about the New Book of Academician M.L.Titorenko);
QUESTIONS OF TEACHING OF HISTORY
- Vyazemskij E.E., Ckavkin B.L. EGE (Uniform Graduation Examination) in History Uniform graduation examination: Pro and Contra;
- Shevchenko T.I. The Moscow patriarch’s Initial Recognition of the Finnish Orthodox Church in 1957;
- Prilutzkiy V.V. Anti-Masonry Movement in the USA per 1820-1830;
- Soroka M.E. The Last Imperial Ambassador in London Count A.K. Benkendorf (1903-1916);
- Rybachenok M.S. Struggle for a Telephone Cable to Constantinople (Boundary of the XIX-XX centuries);
PAGES OF THE PAST
- Kazakova A.Yu. To history of the competition (contest) of the French Academy «Death of the President Lincoln» (1866-1867);
- Ivonina L.I. (Smolensk). The Battle of Malplaquet on 11 September 1709;
- Romanenko S.A. Vladimir Izrailevich Freidson (1922-2004);
Summaries and keywords of the published materials
G.N. Mirskij. Islam: the history and the present.
In this article the leading scientific employee of Institute of Economic and the International Relations of the Russian Academy of Sciences doctor G.I.Mirskij – one of the largest Russian experts in the Islam history – investigates the religious and political problems connected with this Islam, its history and the present.
Keywords: Islam, history, the present
V.V. Sogrin. Civil war and Reconstruction. The Modern Perusal;
In the article a new interpretation of the prominent aspects of Civil war and Reconstruction in the USA is given. The author considers as the main reason of Civil war the conflict between different layers of the white population concerning slavery and considers it as a sociopolitical revolution first of all in interests of the white population of northern states. Transformations to interests of black Americans were a compelled, but necessary measure of the white America. Most full it has revealed in Reconstruction.
Keywords: the USA, Civil war, Reconstruction.
A.B. Davidson. Africa and Domestic Historians. To the 50 Anniversary of the "Year of Africa»
In the article the author considers the crisis in history of the domestic African studies, occurred on a boundary of 1950-1960, and designates the major directions of its development for the following half a century.
Keywords: Africa, the domestic African studies.
I.I. Orlik. About the Concept Eurasianists
In the article I.I. Orlik considers the occurrence of the Russian «Eurasianists». The author shows the attempts of followers of this current to use the concept in the new historical conditions. According to the author the views of Eurasians are actual and can promote strengthening of the Russian statehood.
Keywords: Eurasianists, Russia,
L.N. Brovko. The German Evangelic Church and the National Socialism;
In the article the history of the relations between the Protestant German evangelic church and the National Socialist state in 1933-1945 is investigated. The historical experience of these relations is various and inconsistent;
its studying can be useful for church, also for the state and a society. The history shows the incompatibility of nationalist, chauvinistic, racist ideas with the universal essence of Christianity. It is learnt by history of the German evangelic church in days of Nazism.
Keywords: German Evangelic Church, the National Socialism, 1933-1945
V.A. Karelin. A Problem of Internment of the Russian Prisoners of War of the First World War
In the article V.A.Karelin investigates on the basis of documents of the Russian archives the problem of internment of the Russian prisoners of war during the First World War. The author gives the special attention the history of internment of the Russian prisoners of war in Norway.
Keywords: Internment, Russian Prisoners of War, the First World War
I.M. Erlichson. Republican Ideas in a Bourgeois and Nobility Utopia of the Epoch of the English Revolution (1640-1660);
In article the author considers the Utopian treatises of a republican orientation, created in the English bourgeois revolution of the 17 century, which have influenced public political views of the epoch of Restoration and the Early Enlightenment
Keywords: Republican Ideas, Bourgeois and Nobility Utopia, the English Revolution (1640-1660);