- The Eastern Europe: Twenty Years Later;
- Valiakhmetova G.N. The Iraq Oil in a World Policy in the Near East (1928-1941);
- Shmelev D.V. The Christian-Democratic Party in the Western Europe after the Second World War (on an Example of France). Based on New Archival Materials;
- Aggeeva I.A. Cultural Contact in the Soviet Canadian Relations in the 1950th - in the Early Sixties Years;
- Chut L.R. The Problem of a Periodization of the Early Modern History in the Domestic Historiography of a Boundary of the 20 and 21 Centuries;
HISTORIOGRAPHY AND SOURCE STUDY
- Monin S.M. A War and a Society in the XX-th Century;
- Kandaurova T.M. The New Edition of Annals of the Historical Faculty of the Moscow University;
HISTORICAL SCIENCE ABROAD
- Mamayeva N.L. Modern Historians of the Peoples Republic of China about the Republican Period of History of China (1912-1949). From the Old Stereotypes to the New Approaches;
- Dabagjan E.S. The President of Brazil Luiz Inácio Lula da Silva. A Political Portrait;
- Susloparova E.A. Keir Hardie - The first leader of the British labourites;
- Egorova O.V. Agustín de Betancourt — the Outstanding Engineer, Scientific, the Founder of the Moscow Manege;
- Antonov V.A. Heralds of Kings of Denmark in XIV — XVII Centuries;
- Sadovaya G.M. (Samara). Boris Dmitrievich Kozenko (1927—2007);
PAGES OF THE PAST
- Ivonina L.I. (Smolensk). The Battle of Malplaquet on 11 September 1709;
Summaries and keywords of the published materials
G.N. Valiakhmetova. The Iraq Oil in a World Policy in the Near East (1928-1941);
In the article is considered rivalry of great powers and the oil companies for the Iraq oil and its influence on transformation of system of the international relations in the Near East in 1928 – 1945 The research is based on the materials of funds of National archives of Great Britain (Public Record Office).
Keywords: Iraq, Oil, the Near East, 1928-1941
D.V. Shmelev. The Christian-Democratic Party in the Western Europe after the Second World War (on an Example of France). Based on New Archival Materials
In the article the author considers the formation of Christian--democratic parties in the Western Europe after the Second World War, in particular the French Popular Republican Movement — MRP and its influence on a political life of France.
Keywords: Christian-Democratic Party, Western Europe, France, the MRP
I.A. Aggeeva. Cultural Contact in the Soviet Canadian Relations in 1950 — in the Early Sixties Years;
In the article on the basis of new archival materials is investigated the role of a cultural contact between the USSR and Canada in the international relations during time of “cold war”. The author comes to the conclusion about complexity, ambiguity of this process. The political effect of the cultural contact was as much as possible favorable to the USSR. However their dependence on interstate political relations and distinctions of the systems as a whole was not absolute. The cultural events inevitably got the independent importance, promoting mutual understanding of the people of Canada and the USSR.
Keywords: Canada, the USSR, 1950 — in the Early Sixties Years;
L.R. Chut. The Problem of a Periodization of the Early Modern History in the Domestic Historiography of a Boundary of the 20 and 21 Centuries;
The author investigates variants of the decision of a problem of a periodization of the early modern history in the domestic historiography of a boundary of the 20 and 21 Centuries and he specifies in necessity of development of the general criteria of this periodization for process of teaching of the modern history in high schools.
Keywords: periodization, the Early Modern History, domestic historiography, the boundary of the 20 and 21 centuries;