THE 300 ANNIVERSARY OF THE POLTAVA BATTLE
- Roginsky V.V. About the Some Historical and Political Aspects of 300th Anniversaries of the Poltava Battle;
- Ericson P. (Sweden). The Swedish historians about Charles XII and the Great Northern war;
- Naumov А.О. Italy and the Beginning of the Second World War;
- Shchelchkov A.A. Rebellions in the Upper Peru in 1809. To the 200th Anniversary Of The Beginning Of War For Independence in the Spanish America;
- Maryina V.V. The Foreign Policy Of Beneš after the Munich Agreement. 1939-1945;
- Davidson A.B. About A Role Of A Cultural Contact In The International Relations. The English-Russian Literary Society (1892-1930);
TO PREPARATION OF THE WORK IN TEN VOLUMES ON STORIES OF CHINA
- Academician Tikhvinski S.L. The Some Reasons On The Research Of The Manchurian Board In China (In Connection With The O.E.Nepomnina's Book);
- Churakov D.O. 1917 In A Modern Historiography: Problems, Discussions, Decisions;
- Egorova N.I. "Modern History" Of Cold War ”» In Modern Foreign Researches;
- Tanshina N.P. Princess D.H.Liven and Emperor Nikolay I;
- Kapitonova N.K. John Major: the Last British Prime Minister-Conservative in the XX-th Century. On Pages of Its Memoirs;
- Malkin S.G. The Great Britain and a Pacification of Mountain Scotland in 1715-1746 (system of the Lord Lieutenant );
- Evdokimova N.P., Petrov A.A. Vladimir Georgievich Revunenkov (1911-2004);
SHORTLY ABOUT BOOKS
Summaries and keywords of the published materials
Roginsky V. V About the Some Historical and Political Aspects of 300th Anniversaries of the Poltava Battle
In the article the author marks the value of the 300th anniversary of the Poltava battle as in the history of Russia and Sweden, and wider European context is noted, the compressed analysis of a current state of the domestic historiography is given. Attempt to consider modern, sometimes excessively politized interpretations of mutual relations of Sweden with Ukraine, Charles XII with hetman Ivan Mazepa becomes.
Keywords: 300 anniversaries of the Poltava battle, Sweden, Charles XII, Russia, the domestic historiography
Ericson P. (Sweden). The Swedish historians about Charles XII and Great Northern war
In the article the Swedish historiography of Great Northern war 1700-1721 since XVIII century is analyzed. Its development communicates as with changes of a political conjuncture in Sweden as a whole with formation of the history as sciences. The author shows, how considered Charles's epoch XII and critically estimated its person in XIX century the representatives of "old school», first of all A.Frjuksel and F.Karlsson and how on a boundary XIX – XX centuries the «new school» appeared (H.Jerne and his followers) for which the apologetics of the Swedish king was characteristic. During the intermilitary period representatives of “new school” occupied dominant positions in the Swedish historiography, but Charles's eulogy XII have disappeared. During the post-war period the Swedish historians, began to give the basic attention to social economic problems, and Charles's person XII has appeared again is subjected critical estimations.
Keywords: Swedish historians, Charles XII, the Great Northern war,
Naumov А.О. Italy and the Beginning of the Second World War
In the article on the basis of new sources, in particular materials of Historical archive of the Ministry for Foreign Affairs of Italy, the policy of fascist Italy and its leader B.Mussolini on the eve of the Second World War is considered. The author comes to a conclusion that Mussolini, having cast in the lot the country and own with Hitlerite Germany, has predetermined defeat of Italy in war and own destruction.
Keywords: Italy, the Beginning of the Second World War, B.Mussolini
Shchelchkov A.A. Rebellions in the Upper Peru in 1809. To the 200th Anniversary of the Beginning of War for Independence in the Spanish America
In the article the events which have become by a prologue of clearing of colonies from the Spanish sovereignty are considered. In the domestic historiography not enough attention was given to these rebellions. And meanwhile thanking it, it is possible to see more clearly communication of the American and European revolutionary events. The author enters for the first time into a scientific turn materials on rebellion in La Paz from hand-written fund of National library of Spain.
Keywords: Upper Peru, 1809, War for Independence in the Spanish America, La Paz
Maryina V.V. The Foreign Policy of Beneš after the Munich Agreement. 1939-1945;
In the article it is considered, how E. Beneš`s diplomacy during the Second World War dealt with a question on a recognition of invalidity of Munich agreement 1938 and restoration of Czechoslovakia in former borders. The attitude to it of Soviet Union, England, France, Poland, Italy, Hungary and post-war Germany is shown. Article is constructed on archival materials and the published documents.
Keywords: Beneš, the Munich Agreement, 1939-1945;
Davidson A.B. About the Role of the Cultural Contact in the International Relations. The English-Russian Literary Society (1892-1930);
The author considers the first stage of activity of the English Russian literary society (1892-1907) which have arisen in Great Britain. Having existed four decades, the society united at various times more than 600 members, both Englishmen, and Russians. The society has proclaimed the overall objective to achieve friendship of Great Britain and Russia.
Keywords: Cultural Contact, the English-Russian Literary Society (1892-1930); Great Britain, Russia