- Musatov V.L. Metamorphoses of the Policy of Gorbachev Concerning the Countries of Socialist Commonwealth;
- Simonjan R.H., Kochegarova T.M. The Events of 1939-1940 in Mass Consciousness of the Population of the Baltic States;
- Nitoburg E.L. The Afro-Americans in the USA (in the Light of the Presidential Election in 2008);
- Lipkin M.A. The European Integration and the Soviet Economic Initiatives (1950 – the first half of 1970th years). Based on the New Materials of the Russian and Foreign Archives;
- Krasnov N.A. The French Diplomacy and the USA in Days of the War for Independence;
- Kirillova E.N. The Craft and Trading Corporations during the Early New Time;
HISTORIOGRAPHY AND SOURCE STUDY
- Academician Sevostyanov G. N. From Jefferson to Clinton. The New Book of the History of the Democratic Party of the USA;
- Sogrin V.V. The Modern Historiography Revolution (about the Book of B.G. Mogilnitsky);
NOTES OF THE DIPLOMAT
- Dubinin Yu.V. Russia and France (the Geopolitical Factor in the History of Relations of Two Countries);
TEACHING THE METHODOLOGY OF HISTORY AT THE INSTITUTE OF HIGHERLEARNING
- Hut L.R. (Maikop). The Modern Manual of the Modern History: a Sight of the Teacher;
- Hazanov A.M. Salazar: a Way to the Dictatorial Power;
- Borisov Yu.V. The come true dream of marquise de Pompadour;
- Rostislavleva N.V. The Founder of Berlin University W. von Humboldt as the Thinker and the Politician;
- Pihoya R.G. Memoirs on the Student's Years at the Historical Faculty of the Ural State University;
- Zalessky O. V. (Blagoveshchensk). The Legal Status of the Chinese Migrants in the Far East Russia (1920th — 1930th years);
- Evdokimova N.P., Petrov A.A. Vladimir Georgievich Revunenkov (1911-2004);
FACTS, EVNTS, PEOPLE
- Lubin V.P. The Feat of Russian military seamen during the earthquakes in Messina (Italy) in 1908;
- Usmanov N.V. The Head of the Ufa-Ural Branch of the ARA Colonel Bell;
SHORTLY ABOUT BOOKS
Summaries and keywords of the published materials
V.L. Musatov. Metamorphoses of the Policy of Gorbachev concerning the Countries of the Socialist Commonwealth
In the article the author analyzes the foreign policy of the Soviet Union concerning the countries of the socialist commonwealth in days of the reorganization. Originally M.S. Gorbachev confirmed the leading role of this foreign policy direction. But attempt to modernize the cooperation with the socialist countries under slogans of a freedom in choosing and the termination of the paternalism, has faced resistance of the conservative party management to the reorganization processes. M.S. Gorbachev has gradually lost the interest to the affairs of the union states, that has led to the easing of influence of the Soviet Union in the socialist countries of Eastern Europe.
Keywords: М. Gorbachev, the Soviet Union, the socialist countries of Eastern Europe
R.H. Simonjan, T.M. Kochegarova. The Events of 1939-1940 in Mass Consciousness of the Population of the Baltic States
On the relations of Russia and the Baltic States essential influence is rendered developed prejudices, false stereotypes and errors. In particular in mass consciousness of the title population of the Baltic States there is a representation that in the summer of 1940 the Soviet occupation of Baltic has occurred. In the article the conditions of occurrence of this myth are considered.
Keywords: 1939-1940, the Baltic States, the Soviet Union
E.L. Nitoburg. The Afro-Americans in the USA (in the Light of the Presidential Election in 2008);
In the article it is noticed that the victory on the presidential election of 2008 of the candidate from democrats the black Barach Obama testifies, that the USA have achieved certain successes on the way of the decision of one of the oldest and burning issues of the history - a racial discrimination. At the same time in the article the author affirms that racist myths and prejudices still live in consciousness or in subconsciousness of a considerable part of white Americans.
Keywords: the Afro-Americans, the USA, the Presidential Election in 2008
M.A. Lipkin. The European Integration and the Soviet Economic Initiatives (1950 – the first half of 1970th years). Based on the New Materials of the Russian and Foreign Archives;
In the article on the basis of the many Russian and foreign archival sources the author investigates the interference of the process of the European integration and economic initiatives of the USSR in the last years Stalin's boards, and also at Khruschev and Brezhnev, aimed at the reforming of the international economic system and creation of the alternative economic organizations, both regional, and global.
Keywords: the European Integration, the Soviet Economic Initiatives, 1950 – the first half of 1970th years
N.A. Krasnov. The French Diplomacy and the USA in Days of the War for Independence;
In the article the relations of the North American states which have risen against English domination with France and partly Spain are considered, the role of the French ambassadors in the USA Gerard and La Luzerne is shown.
Keywords: the USA, the War for Independence, Gerard, La Luzerne
E.N. Kirillova. The Craft and Trading Corporations during the Early New Time;
The article is devoted the features of the craft and trading corporations during early New time. On the basis of the archival and published sources their role and their place in a social economic life of the society are analyzed.
Keywords: Craft Corporations, Trading Corporations, the Early New Time