- Orlik I.I. The Central-East Europe: from the COMECON to the European Union;
- Shpotov B.M. Formation «the American Way of the Industrial Development (the End of the XIXth – the Beginning of the XXth Centuries);
- Rybachenok I.S. Keys from the Black Sea on the Boundary of the XIX-XX centuries;
- Luneva J.V. «The Bosnian Crisis of 1908-1909. A Failure of the Secret Transaction Izvolsky and Aehrenthal»;
- Yerofeev N.D. The Modern Domestic Historiography of the Russian Revolution of 1917;
INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC CONFERENCES
- The Materials of the International Scientific Conference «Time in History Co-Ordinates»;
REFLECTIONS OF THE HISTORIAN
- Academician Polyakov YU.А. About the Social Nature of Corruption and Elite Regeneration;
- Burov V.G., Academician Titarenko M. L. Perception in China of the Image of Russia (to an Exit of the New Book of Academician S.L. Tikhvinsky);
- Kan А.С. (Sweden). The First Experience of the Global History of a Historical Science;
TEACHING THE METHODOLOGY OF HISTORY AT THE INSTITUTE OF HIGHERLEARNING
- Manykin A.S., Romanova E.V. The Reform of the Higher School and Teaching of History of the International Relations;
IN THE NATIONAL COMMITTEE OF THE RUSSIAN HISTORIANS
- Surinov I.A. About International Contacts of Historians of the Russian Academy of Sciences in 2007-2008;
- Vatlin А.Yu. At Sources of the "economic miracle" of Germany: the Tax Reform of 1948;
- Borosnyak A.I. The Group «White Rose»: the German Antinazis And Their Representations about Russia;
- Kozakov V.P. Hiplito Irigoyen: the President-Reformer of Argentina (20th Years of the XX-th Century);
- Soroko M.E. The «Ladies' Department» of the Ministries for Foreign Affairs of Russia: Wives and Daughters of the Russian Diplomats. 1906-1917;
- Pihoya R.G. Memoirs on the Student's Years at the Historical Faculty of the Ural State University;
- Corresponding Member of the Russian Academy of Sciences Ganelin R.Sh., Noskov V.V., Pleshkov V.N. Academician Alexander Aleksandrovich Fursenko (1927—2008);
Summaries and keywords of the published materials
I.I.Orlik. The Central-East Europe: from COMECON to the European Union
In the article the author considers the history of occurrence of the countries of the region in the integration economic organizations in the second half of the 20 centuries and on the present, he characters the basic tendencies political-economic development of these countries in their membership in COMECON, and then in the European Union.
Keywords: The Central-East Europe, COMECON, the European Union
B.M.Shpotov. Formation «the American Way of the Industrial Development (the End of the XIXth – the Beginning of the XXth Centuries)
In the article is considered the formation of the American corporations after Civil war in the USA 1861-1865, and also kinds of monopolies, antimonopoly law, influence of corporations on development of the American economy.
Keywords: American Way of the Industrial Development, the USA, the End of the XIXth – the Beginning of the XXth Centuries
I.S.Rybachenok. Keys from the Black Sea on the Boundary of the XIX-XX centuries
In the article on the basis of the reports of Russian military sea agents in Turkey the author considers the prominent aspects of a problem of the Black Sea Passages on the boundary of the 19-20 centuries: what information about character and a condition of strengthening on Bosporus and in Dardanelles, about Turkish fleet and measures on its development the Russian party had; a condition of the military naval forces of Russia on the Black sea.
Keywords: the Black Sea, Turkey, Russia, the End of the XIXth – the Beginning of the XXth Centuries
J.V.Luneva. «The Bosnian Crisis of 1908-1909. A Failure of the Secret Transaction Izvolsky and Aehrenthal»
The article is devoted confidential negotiations Russian and Austro-Hungarian Ministers for Foreign Affairs about annexation of Austria–Hungary of Bosnia and Herzegovina and opening of the Black Sea passages for the Russian military ships. The article is written on the basis of the not published archival materials, which open the unknown earlier aspects of this sharp international crisis preceding the First World War.
Keywords: The Bosnian Crisis of 1908-1909, Izvolsky, Aehrenthal
N.D.Yerofeev. The Modern Domestic Historiography of the Russian Revolution of 1917
In the article, published in the section «Discussions», are considered the basic directions (liberal, conservative and socialist) in the treatment of revolutionary events in Russia in 1917.
Keywords: the Modern Domestic Historiography, the Russian Revolution of 1917