- Kozlov V.P. From Overcoming of Myths of the History to Searches of Realities of the Past;
- Ivashov L.I. The Transformation of the NATO: the Validity or Visibility;
- Christoforov V.S. The Munich Agreement – the Second World War Prologue. Based on the Archival Materials of the FSB of Russia;
- Rubtzov Yu.V. The Soviet Union in "the Not Declared" War in Afghanistan (1979-1989): the Judgment of the Past;
- Sogrin V.V. The Economic Inequality in the History of the USA;
- Chvostova K.V. Problems of a Parity of Historical and Natural-Science Knowledge;
- Bobkova M.S. A Periodisation of the West European History in Works of Thinkers of XVI-XVIII Centuries;
- Vinogradov V.N. The Russian-Turkish War of 1877-1878 and the European Powers;
TEACHING THE METHODOLOGY OF HISTORY AT THE INSTITUTE OF HIGHERLEARNING
- Belousov L.S. How to Teach the New and the Contemporary History at a University?
- Kan А.С. (Sweden). The First Experience of the Global History of a Historical Science;
HISTORICAL SCIENCE ABOARD
- Lju Shuchun. (China). Studying of the works and creativity of G.V. Plehanov in China;
- Sokolov V.V. The American Millionaire A. Hammer – the Supporter of the Discharge and the peace between the USSR and the USA. Based on Materials of the Archive of the President of the Russian Federation;
- Vershinin А.А. Marcel Cachin: the Political Evolution of a Socialist. 1914-1920;
- Stelzl-Marx B. (Austria) Karl Sokoll in the Austrian Anti-Fascist Resistance;
- Nikiforov K.V., Shemyakin A.L. Corresponding Member of the Russian Academy of Sciences Vladimir Konstantinovich Volkov (1930-2005);
Summaries and keywords of the published materials
V.P. Kozlov. From Overcoming of Myths of the History to Searches of Realities of the Past
The author, studying historical realities on the basis of archival sources, reflects on a role of archives in the historiography development, about reliability and authenticity of sources. Studying of the archival materials should be the basic way of restoration of historical memory, according to the author.
Keywords: archives, historiography, archival materials
L.I. Ivashov. The Transformation of the NATO: the Validity or Visibility
In the article the author considers the 60-year-old history of the NATO, testifying that this organization, intended in the past for the "restraint" of the USSR and other countries of socialist commonwealth, is aimed now at the definitive fastening on the post-Soviet territory of consequences of the disintegration of the USSR, the easing of the military-political positions of Russia.
Keywords: the NATO, the USSR, the post-Soviet territory, Russia.
V.S. Christoforov. The Munich Agreement – the Second World War Prologue. Based on the Archival Materials of the FSB of Russia
On the basis of the new archival materials from Archive of the President of Russia and the Central Archive of Federal Agency of Safety of Russia the author comes to the conclusion that thanks to successful work of the Soviet investigation and counterespionage I.V.Stalin has been completely informed how passed the Munich arrangement. The People's Commissariat of Internal Affairs of the USSR extracted the important political information in foreign embassies in Moscow and also abroad.
Keywords: The Munich Agreement, the USSR, I.V.Stalin, the Central Archive of Federal Agency of Safety of Russia
Yu.V. Rubtzov. The Soviet Union in "the Not Declared" War in Afghanistan (1979-1989): the Judgment of the Past
The author, based on sources available in the domestic historiography and the literature, analyzes the participation of the USSR in the war in Afghanistan, reveals the direct and remote consequences of this war for historical destiny of the USSR, and then Russia. The historian gives the war periodization in Afghanistan and comes to the conclusion that understanding of lessons of this war extremely important for the present.
Keywords: Afghanistan, the USSR, Russia, 1979-1989
V.V. Sogrin. The Economic Inequality in the History of the USA
In the article the author analyzes the economic situation of various levels of population of the USA at all stages of their history, he marks its dynamics and also influence on it of the American mentality. And also the position of women and representatives of various races and natives of the different countries is considered.
Keywords: Economic, the USA, the American mentality
K.V. Chvostova. Problems of a Parity of Historical and Natural-Science Knowledge
The article is devoted the consideration and the estimation of the modern views on a problem of a parity of historical and natural-scientific knowledge in the works of representatives of modern macromodelling and a linguistic direction in epistemology.
Keywords: Historical Knowledge, Natural-Science Knowledge, epistemology
M.S. Bobkova. A Periodisation of the West European History in Works of Thinkers of XVI-XVIII Centuries
In the article the author considers the periodisation models, based on different principles of judgment of the past, and also the concept the «new time» in works of the West European thinkers ХVI-ХVIII centuries.
Keywords: Periodisation, West European History, the XVI-XVIII Centuries
V.N. Vinogradov. The Russian-Turkish War of 1877-1878 and the European Powers
In the article is analyzed the position of the European countries on the Balkan question from 20th years ХIХ century up to the Berlin congress of 1878. The author offers the new, more weighed, estimation of results of the congress. He underlines its huge value for the development of statehood of the Balkan states, for the changes of a policy of the western powers.Keywords: The Russian-Turkish War, 1877-1878, the European countries